Midwinter doesn’t have to trigger the onset of the February blahs.
Instead, there is no better way to combat the season than embracing it both outside and inside the home.
Here are tips that will help you feel energized about the cold:
Inside the home
• Turning down the heat, building a fire, snuggling up and sipping hot drinks with your family or loved ones is a great way to stay warm and spend quality time together indoors.
• Cooking great comfort food like soup, stew or chili will keep you warm, keep your tummy full and keep you enjoying the cold weather.
Outside the home
• Engaging in winter activities like skiing, tubing, skating and playing in the snow will bring back memories of how much fun you had as a kid and will help you to remember the joy that the cold winter season can bring you.
• Searching for the winter festivals in your city will turn up a number of fun activities to participate in.
– News CanadaPosted: Feb 3, 2015